If everything you had were to suddenly disappear, what would you miss most? If you lost your family, your friends, your possessions, your feelings and emotions, everything, what would you miss most? As teens, we tend to take things for granted. But it isn't just us teens, it is also adults and everyone else out there. I take a lot of things for granted. Love, friends, family, school, freedom, etc. But what would I miss most? LOVE. I'd miss love most, for many reasons actually.
1. Love is God. God is love... Therefore, without love how could we truly know God? We wouldn't, and that would be awful because He is my everything.
2. The feeling of not being loved is not a feeling anyone should ever endure. It's awful and empty. Love has a way of filling each and every dark corner of your being and making you feel whole.
3. Love is the foundation to, well, lots of things. Love is the foundation to compassion and without compassion we would live in a sad world. Love is the foundation of generosity and without generosity we wouldn't ever get anywhere because everything has to start with someone. Love is the foundation of kindness.
4. Love is beautiful. Seeing two people in love is one of the most beautiful sights there is (at least to me anyways). But not just that kind of love. The love between a mother and her child, the love between a father and his daughter, the love between a mother and her son, the love between sibling, the love between best friends...It is all so amazing. Its what keeps the world going.
5. Without love we wouldn't be complete.
"Anyone can show up when you're happy. But the ones who stay by your side when your heart falls apart, they are your true friends."
I am Samantha, and my goal for this blog is to basically share my experiences as a teenager. Basically, I am a teen. I have many hopes and dreams, many fears and insecurities that I let hold me back. There is so much that goes on in my life. Sometimes it is a struggle, and that is what this blog is about.