1. God. If you love God, you definitely have my heart. There is nothing more attractive than a person who gets down on their knees to pray when they need to solve a problem. There is nothing more attractive than a person who tries to live out the Word in their everyday life. I think the most attractive thing a person could possibly do is talk about their faith in God. I don't know what it is, but it just sings to my soul, and makes me sooo very happy.
2. Dogs. Or animals in general, but mostly dogs. I'm kind of obsessed with them. Especially puppies. I love puppies. They're so innocent and precious. I just want to take them all home. (And trust me, when I was little, I tried.) They have those big ole eyes and that super soft puppy fur... They're so energetic and cute. They make my heart melt. And then they grow up and they become your best friend and never leave your side. They play with you and listen to you and hang out with you. And the best part is, they're always down for a nap even if your not. They are the most loving creatures of all time and I love them.
3. Dancing in the road in the middle of the night under a star filled sky. I know. It's so cheesy. But by golly is it fun. The stars are so beautiful, and they make everything else beautiful too. But it doesn't just have to be limited to dancing in the middle of the night. It really comes down to whether or not you can put up with me. I'm kind of weird and spontaneous. I do some crazy things like dancing at stop lights and making up my own lyrics when I don't know the song. I like to dance under a star filled sky and ask deep questions. I love being a dork and making no sense sometimes. I like to be different and if you can put up with that, you have my heart.
4. Chocolate. Yes, I know. Typical girl. But man you put that chocolate in my hands and I will love you forever. I have a big bowl of Dove chocolate sitting on my bedside table at all times, The moment I start getting remotely low, I go buy more. I always have chocolate because if I run out, it's a bad deal. I crave chocolate like no other, and I have to eat at least one piece everyday. My Nana tells me that chocolate makes your clothes shrink. And you know, I think that is the only problem with it.
5. Food. Let me just tell you about my eating habits. I eat constantly all day. During school, I pack my lunch in a HUGE lunch box. But I also pack snacks for every single class in that lunch box too. I also out eat my 6'7" brother, my boyfriend (Alex), and my dad on a regular basis at meals. For this last Thanksgiving, Alex took me to his family's get to gather, and there was so much food it was fantastic. I walked in the door and they told me not to be bashful (little did I know Alex had been bragging about how much I ate..). So I definitely wasn't going to hold back (never tell a girl who likes to eat not to be bashful). I loaded down my first plate, and my second plate, and ate some of Alex's food, and went back for deserts. I ate About a plate and a half more than he did, and he'll probably never hear the end of it and neither will I. So, we'll just say that the way to my heart is through my stomach.
"Anyone can show up when you're happy. But the ones who stay by your side when your heart falls apart, they are your true friends."
I am Samantha, and my goal for this blog is to basically share my experiences as a teenager. Basically, I am a teen. I have many hopes and dreams, many fears and insecurities that I let hold me back. There is so much that goes on in my life. Sometimes it is a struggle, and that is what this blog is about.