First off, I am sooo sorry for not posting in almost a week. I am seriously super sorry.
Second, sometimes it is hard for me to come up with something to post. So here is a list of things that make me happy.
1. Smiling people. Smiling is super contagious! I can't help but smile when some else is smiling because I wouldn't want them to be the only happy one.
2. Eating chocolate. Who doesn't like to eat chocolate. I mean seriously. All you have to do is take a bite and taste that mouth watering, melting chocolate and you just can't help but want more.
3. My friends. I have friends that constantly tease and joke and laugh and smile. We never go one
day without making fun of one another. Its great.
4. My family. We are really close and they also like to tease me about everything. (And people wonder why I'm sarcastic... :)
5. My brother. I can not stay mad at him! The other day I tried really hard, but all I ended up doing was laughing and having an eraser fight.
6. Reading a good book. I like to fall into someone else's world every once in a while because you can just smile and laugh along, pretending to be one of the characters. There is no trying involved unless you can't read...but then you wouldn't be reading a book anyways.
7. Talking. My dad likes to say that I talk 90 miles an hour. I have to admit that sometime I do talk really fast, like when I'm explaining something. But I just really like to talk. (I even talk to myself when I'm alone. :)
8. Conditioning and weights. I like to work really hard and to have to push myself to accomplish whatever my coaches have planned for the day. The more sore I am the better. It just means I worked hard. I like how you can always have something else to push your limits. You can never run out of things to do. There is always more.
9. Writing. I have an overactive imagination and when I write there is an endless boundary to what may end up on the page. No matter what it is, short stories or essays or anything, I always enjoy it.
10. Running. It's how I deal with my anger, sadness, happiness, and more. To me there is nothing better than running to clear my head and help me focus. I run all the time. I purely enjoy it.
About the Author:
I am Bridges or at least on here I am. Basically, I am a teen. I have many hopes and dreams, many fears and insecurities that I let hold me back. There is so much that goes on in my life. Sometimes it is a struggle, and that what this site is about.
Learn more on my 'ABOUT' page!